Summer is just about here and as we focus on the exterior of our home and business we begin to notice just how hard winter dirt and grime has affected the curb appeal. As you consider the Benefits of Power Washing, you might consider taking on this seemingly easy task yourself. Before you run out to the hardware store, take a moment and consider exactly what is involved. Saving a bit of money now might prove costly later!
Why You Should Hire a Green Professional for Power Washing:
- Consumer grade power washers are not capable of providing the same output as professional power washers. Doing this job yourself will not produce the same results as a professional, costing you time and money.
- A green power washing company uses only hot/cold water and steam, bio-degradable chemicals and wash water recovery systems. Environmentally safe solutions and state-of-the-art equipment work together to tackle whatever build up your home or business’s exterior and property have accumulated such as gum, oil residue, grease, rust, graffiti, mold.
- An inexperienced individual can easily cause damage to the surface they are attempting to clean with the power washer and/or toxic consumer chemicals.
- Less chance of damage to your windows and siding (check how the company deals with potential damage)
- Safety. Do you really want to hop up on a ladder for hours at a time?
- Time and convenience. Time is money. What might take you an entire weekend (or longer) will take a professional a few hours, producing a much cleaner result.